Fly Tying
cencalfly

Dry Fly Swap - Return In Mail

On 4/11/2023 at 8:23 PM, DarrellP said:

Flies should be there by the 15th. Sorry to be down to the wire but I dislocated my finger.

Darrell; Were you able to mail your flies?  I can't find a set from you.  

2 minutes ago, DarrellP said:

They were mailed quite some time ago.  Renegades.  Mailed April 12.

Oh no.  Did you have a tracking number by chance?

1 hour ago, DarrellP said:

They were mailed quite some time ago.  Renegades.  Mailed April 12.

Are you in MCMINNVILLE, OR 97128?  I had a package from the PO there delivered on the 14th.  Tracking No. 9505515910433101794781

Sorry I did not get my tracking number to you.  My wife mailed them for me and did not know I needed it.

13 hours ago, DarrellP said:

Sorry I did not get my tracking number to you.  My wife mailed them for me and did not know I needed it.

I was able to track delivery from my end.  My PO lets me know via email when packages are arriving.  They also provide the tracking number.   There's no telling what happened to the flies.  Anything from me losing them to them being put in the wrong mailbox.  Most likely the former is what happened.  The middle of April was a particularly bad time for me. 

Would you like me to tie a replacement set?

6 hours ago, niveker said:

Mine show as delivered on May 1.

They indeed were delivered on the 1st and picked up by my wife this afternoon.  I'll start separating them.

22 hours ago, DarrellP said:

Darrell: Would you like for me to tie a replacement set for the ones lost on my end?

Not necessary.  Just leave me out.  This happened once before.  Not your fault, or mine either.  File it under "S" for "stuff" happens.

On 5/3/2023 at 5:32 PM, DarrellP said:

Not necessary.  Just leave me out.  This happened once before.  Not your fault, or mine either.  File it under "S" for "stuff" happens.

Sorry for the misfortune but thanks.  It has happened to me before also.

We had a misfortune with one of the sets.  Everyone is getting one of theirs back.  With that the flies are sealed and ready to go.  My wife will drop them off at the PO later today or tomorrow morning.