Fly Tying
Joe Hard

Thanksgiving, tomorow

Tomorow is Thanksgiving here in Canada. Man I am looking forward to it. A great big scoff of turkey and all the vegies, cranberies and stuffing. A couple differnt types of pie. MMMMMMMMMM, Hapy thanksgiving everone!!! :yahoo:

Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday, maybe I should take a vacation to canada about this time every year. Man my mouth is watering just thinking about it

ah yes!! nice turkey and stuffing tonite, also got some Kawartha Lakes Brewery raspberry wheat ale to go with. I'll have to make room for it all, I plan on having poutine for lunch and don't want to wreck my dinner. ;)

Happy Thanksgiving to those of you up north. You're making me look forward to our own next month.

-Bamboo

HAPPY THANKSGIVING to all our canadian bothers and sisters!

BFR

We had ours yesturday since that was the day that we could get our family together. No turkey but 3 roasted chickems, stuffing, potatoes and all the fixin's. 4 kinds of pie, cookies and squares it was all good all that was missing was our son and his family. He lives in B.C. and the 3500 mile trip for dinner was a little to far.