Fly Tying
down2earthlv

Who are you?

I guess I would be a cross between Dry Fly Dan and ?? :dunno: ??

I tie mostly Soft Hackle Flies and Streamers.

I will find some that I just HAVE to tie but mostly I come up with my own. Sometimes a Fly will come to me in the middle of the night and I have to get up and tie it.

So who would "?? :dunno: ??" be?

Material Collector Kyle - When for over 25 years, ya' tie for for salt, warm, and coldwater fishing and you have a penchant for "new" stuff, you end up with more materials than most shops..... Oh yeah, and a well deserved reputation for "road kill" collecting, doesn't help either!

Kyle

Hi guys,

I'm pretty much all of them with an emphasis on the gadget one and the vise guy AND I'm married do this wonderful woman who is afflicted by the aweful disease even worse than me. We don't have just ONE of a vise/tool; we have to have at least 4 - 2 for our regular tying room and 2 for the weekend place. If it is a really neat gizmo then we need an additional 4 - 2 in our demonstration kits, 1 for the kit in the drift boat and another for the kit in the truck. AGGGH!! It's never ending! Take care & ...

Tight Lines - Al Beatty

www.btsflyfishing.com

I'm pretty much all of them with an emphasis on the gadget one and the vise guy AND I'm married do this wonderful woman who is afflicted by the aweful disease even worse than me. We don't have just ONE of a vise/tool; we have to have at least 4 - 2 for our regular tying room and 2 for the weekend place. If it is a really neat gizmo then we need an additional 4 - 2 in our demonstration kits, 1 for the kit in the drift boat and another for the kit in the truck. AGGGH!! It's never ending! Take care & ...

You're a very lucky man Al, :headbang:

If I May,

My Friends call me jeffro and my Sweet Swweet Moma calls me crazy for spendin so much time at the bench. But she calls me Sugar when I fix her sompthin good to eat or when I do sompthin for her out of the ordinary.

She is gonna be 80 in January and I take as gooda care of her as I can, and I wouldn't trade my little part of life for anythang.

As much as she has taught me for the last 49 yrs,I owe it to her to do all I can for her now.

This is truly who I am.

Thanks

i'm just watching this close waiting for dart to respond, i'm guessing he's gonna say a rodney because he gets no respect, hehehehe

i think i have some of everyone you mentioned and a few you didn't mention like

gotta have it harvey

Bud

Lately I’d have to say I’m a cross between Dry Fly Don and Bead Head Bob. If it’s not supposed to float and I’ve tied it in the past 6 months, it’s prolly got a bead on it.

-D

I guess I'm a small part of Dry fly Don,Elk hair Ed, and bead head Bob I tie nymphs with and with out beads, dries, wets, Elk hair caddis, and parachute dries. I guess we are who we are. A little of each but all of none.

Jeremy