Fly Tying
day5

Clouser swap!

Are all the flies I tie for this supposed to be the same or can they all be different?

Terrry, generally for a fly swap all of the flies that you tie should be the same. Then the swapmeister will divide them up and everyone will get a complete set of flies.

Hey Terry all I ask is that if you tie a Quad color clouser or use tinsle or add jingle bells. Is that you do them all that way but feel free to change colors up you can do any colors you want and change as often as you want.

I'll be brave and try if you guys are brave enough to let a true rookie in on the swap. Ive been tying for a few weeks and am totally hooked (pun intended). My first few attempts are viewable on the beginner's page of the forum. I'm tying various patterns for Christmas gifts and to help myself learn new techniques. :unsure:

One more left the next to post after this post with im in will be the last! :( I have some flies from some of the tiers in this swap and I think I have seen ties buy most of the others. This is a great group of tiers Im expecting some greeat flies out of this group :headbang:

Welcome in and that is it we are done 16 flies by march 15th if they come earlyer Ill send tem out earlyer.. Im pumped about this one other than sage there are some awsome tiers in this one!!!! :j_k: (about your flies sage)

Welcome in and that is it we are done 16 flies by march 15th if they come earlyer Ill send tem out earlyer.. Im pumped about this one other than sage there are some awsome tyier in this one!!!! :j_k: (about your flies sage)

Your just jealous cause your butt can't look as good as mine in waders! :P

Bob! come on buddy you are slowly shifting over to the super gay side with SD! soon you will be cutting and pasting redlegs face on to hot chicks bodies and calling them christmas cards :lol: :lol: :j_k: