Fly Tying

Verify Your Contest Flies!

Alright, here is the moment that you all have been waiting for, you can now view your flies for the 2005 FTOTY Contest!

I am going to keep this up for a few days and this is your opportunity to examine your submissions to make sure that all of your flies have been photographed and entered into the correct category.

Here is the link to verify your entries: http://www.flytyingforum.com/index.php?act...al&page=verify2

If you do not see your flies then please contact me. More than likely I have not received them yet and I will wait for your entries to arrive before starting the voting

Some things you should look for

• Make sure all your flies have been entered
  • Make sure each fly has been entered into the appropriate category
  • If you are eligible for "Rookie Of The Year", there should be two sets of your flies. Once labeled with a category and one labeled "Rookie Of The Year"
I have taken each photograph to the best of my ability and shown the same respect for each fly. I shot every photograph from a side profile position to keep everything fair. Unless there is something technically wrong with a photograph I will not be taking them again so please do not ask.

It is a rule that these pictures do not get posted on this or any other site until the contest is over. When the voting starts I do not want voters to know who tied each fly.

Yup they look good. Thanks again and again for all the work you put in this. I don't know if I'd pick up a camera again after taking so many photos of flies in such a short amount of time. :huh:

Caleb

Yes Sir all 3 of mine are there;

Thank You Will for all the Hard Work and Effort you're puttin into this thang for everyone :yahoo:

Hey Will,

Yeah my three :poop: looking flies are there. I can't believe how bad they look so close up. :angry: I have to sharpen my skills or go to an eye doctor, probably better to do both. Thanks for taking the time do do such a great contest Will. Good luck to all!

Best Wishes,

Sam

:yahoo: Great job Smallie. Thank you for all the work you put into making this so much fun, especially for being so helpful to the new folks.

Spanky