Fly Tying
zip

fav fly swap

I know how ya feel guys this was my first one too, I talked to Zip in the chatroom on the 7th or the 8th and he said that he sent them out that day, and they should not take that long to arrive. I do know that drill has been keepin him buisy, but if they were really sent when he said then they should have got to one of us by now, I know mine only took 3 or 4 days to reach him, I will send him an e-mail and see whats up.

:dunno: Still no flies here, and no sign of Zip either, I sent him an email last night, and asked him to send us an update, and there has been no reply, I dont know whats up!! :dunno:

Hey guys I seen where zip was logged in today. And there were no posts from him, I wonder whats up with that? <_< , you would think he would have atlest give us an update on whats going on.

Hi guys I just checked this post to see if there was anything recent and there wasnt. I sent PM to SD and notice Fly Time posted still nothing and see that as he said Zip has been online so Since there has been no post by him I assume he's seeing what is being said. With no defense left by him it may be safe to assume we've got a problem

Yea I sent a pm to SD as well, and he said that he would look into it, I think there is something fishy going on here as well :bs: , you guys think that 12 envelopes got lost in the mail? here is what Im starting to think :ripped:

I have even sent him an email, and got no response, if SD cant find anything out I will then send him a letter.

he also faild to send in his flies for the bluegill swap too, so we got shorted those flies as well, I say ban him!!!

Are we sure he's not just doing us a favor by trying them all out first... just to make sure each and every one of em can catch fish?

They're not terribly late yet, I say give him a chance before we go throwing him out of the boat. Might be a little embarrassed about the delay -might be a reason he didn't post. I still have faith... they'll show up.

Zip, if you're reading this, I think the biggest issue here is that we just don't know. Fill us in. If they're not sent yet, let us know, then send them. If your dog ate em, just let us know.