Fly Tying
fly time

Streamer Swap

Well guys Im back, and the swap is full :headbang: , I would like to thank you guys for your participation in this swap, and thaks alot Steve for lookin out for me on this one, My buddy is still in a coma, but he is doing better every day, thanks for your prayers and kind words.

Fly Time,

I would like to change from the Coho to a Viva variation. I think it would be of more useful to swap participants than the Coho.

My streamers are all tied up, I went with the Royal Coachman Bucktail Streamer, and they all turned out nice, hell I even think there kinda purrrrdy :wub: . You guys wanna see a pict of em don't ya? well I just might post one in a little bit, if your lucky!! :lol: ;)

Sonofa' :wallbash: here I was watching this swap for ya flytime and I totally forgot that I was actually in this one :wallbash: :wallbash: freakin duhhhhh :blink:

I'll get them tied up and out to ya ASAP so you have them before the due date.

Jeez I'm slippin, gettin old I guess :blink:

Damnit Steve, its people like you that makes these things go south :j_k: Dont worry bro you still got pleanty of time, i will give you an extension on this, but not my rod!!! :lol: :lol: