Fly Tying
fly time

Streamer Swap

OK guys, it's been a year since the last streamer swap, so lets see if we can feel this one up. The standard FTF rules apply, and it can be any streamer that you want, and in any size. The due date will be June 20th, not too long, but long enough to get them tied and shipped. There will be 13 swappers counting myself, so that will be 12 flies per person. LETS GET ER DONE FELLAS!!!!! :headbang: :yahoo: :headbang: :yahoo:

1. fly time---pattern Royal Coachman Bucktail Streamer

2. down2earthlv---pattern TBD

3. Steeldrifter---EP fiber minnow

4. Moushka---Viva variation---Recieved

5. mlongmire---freshwater mushmounts

6. Steel 45--Recieved

7. Dafack01---sheep shad

8. Nealbo---pattern TBD---recieved

9. Luvinbluegills---Polar Black Nosed-Dace---Recieved

10. Paymaster---Hornberg---Recieved

11.Gray Squirrel--Recieved

12.tdeyette---TBD-RECIEVED

13.Threader---TBD, Addy Sent-RECIEVED

Would a Coho streamer be okay? If so I'm in! I would also need to know the size prefered as I usually tie on 9672 #2. I could make them smaller......

Moushka, any streamer, in any size. As long as it qualifies as a streamer, so yea thats cool with me.

I would like to thank everybody for their interrest thus far.

I would like to join this one, but there is no way i will meet the deadline.

Have fun guys, looks like it will be a cool swap

Ok guys there is still five spots left, and dut to an unfortunate accident of my very best friend being in a terriable car accident, I will not be posting for a couple of days, I will be going outta town to stay at the hospital, dont worry I will do everything I can to keep this updated!!!

Fly time asked me to watch this for him since he will be at the hospital sitting with his friend over the next few days. We all wish him well and will say a prayer for your buddy flytime.

So looks like we need 5 more guys so we can get started on this one guys. Lets fill it up and get to tying, we all use streamers so should have no problem filling 5 more spots :)

Hey, never let it be said that I didn't step up in an emergency! Sign me up and let's make this swap rock! Gimme a minute to decide what streamer I'll tie.