Fly Tying
fly time

Streamer Swap

Ok guys I have to go outta town to work for a few days, here is my addy to those that still need it.

Dustin Westfall

HC81 Box 258C

Lewisburg WV 24901

tdeyette, I recieved the flies today, and thanks a lot for the furrled leader, as a matter of fact I tied my last leader on yesterday, but this is the first of this kind that I have ever used, thanks again. :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

You're welcome fly time.

This was the first time I tried tying up some furled leaders with mono. I have tied them with 6/0 thread in the past and they work well.

Take care,

Tom

Hey guys I am giving a 5 day extention, and after that all late flies will be sent back to ya, sorry.

I cant wait to see em, the few sets that I have now are great, and looks like there are lots more on the way!!!

OK guys, I recieved 2 more great sets today, hey gray what is the material on your streamers, the hair?

Only 7 more sets to go!!!!! come on guys lets get em in, so far the ones I have are some killer patterns!!!!

Olive yak hair in the water it moves alot. It comes in a package that is almost 16" long. Wasn't sure if I did your address correctly?

OK, first on the agenda--Steve you are a crybaby, you missed the deadline and thats it, Im tired of the excuses :angry: :baby: :j_k: :hyst: :hyst:

Gray, thats the first time I have seen yak hair :huh:, I have never even seen it mentioned in any of my books, pretty neat!!!!