Fly Tying
Ashby

Out of here

May God continue to bless and protect you and all of those who serve with you. Thank you, Ashby, for your and your family's sacrifices in serving our country!

All the Best from Nashville-

Stack Scoville

Thank you very much for all you do for this great country. Take care and be safe.

Jim Browning

Ashby - I was up north on a fishing trip nd didn't see this till just now, but that just shows.....if it weren't for guys like yourself...I wouldn't be able to enjoy that freedom. So thank you for what you are doing and dedicating your life to what you do, and come back safe buddy. If you see this while your over there then we all are thankful of your sacrifice and please pass our thanks on to your fellow troops. And no matter if you see this or not while your there, thanks for your efforts and we will miss you. Come home safe our friend. We appreciate you!!

Steve

Ashby, its people like you that keeps our country safe you will be in my prayers, God bless you, and thank you again for keepin us free :headbang:

What's the chances of flagging this somehow so when Ashby finally gets computer access he can see we're here for him and not have to go digging through archives to find the post?

Mike

What's the chances of flagging this somehow so when Ashby finally gets computer access he can see we're here for him and not have to go digging through archives to find the post?

Mike

Done - See "Pinned"

It took me a while, between "then" and "now", to figure out some of what we were doing, exactly; there's been a very long time since but it's all still as clear as today. Dammit.

As I've said many times over the years, freedom isn't free; sometimes it takes a little help to get back what you never wanted to give up because the bully wanted his way. Then, there are the idiots who want to keep things going because they've never cared about anybody but themselves anyway- they'll get theirs.

Brother, stay safe. Good luck and Godspeed :thumbsup:

:gunsmilie: