Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
majestyja

sierra nevada swap

Hey Jeff, if you ever get up towards Northern Nev. to fish let me know, two weeks ago I fished the Duck valley Indian Res. on the Owyhee River and caught over a dozen bows on my way home from working in Elko ,and had a blast.

down2earth , pickin6 and myself are going to bishop in 6 weeks to fish the sierras. how far is that from where you fished?

tyers, I wanted to give you an update about our swap. all flies have been mailed and all but one set have been recieved. that set was mailed 2 weeks ago, so it is at the mercy of the post office. even if it goes past the due date, I hope the swappers will allow a fellow tyer a little more time on behalf of the post office.

I'll keep you posted.

jeff

Majestyja, What ever you want to do is fine with me I'm not in a hurry and it is nice to have flies from everyone that signs up. :headbang:

Flypimp

Hey I say we just wait and see give snail mail a chance, and since we only have 6 guys in the swap it would be cool too wait until we get all the flies. Pickin :thumbsup: :rockon: :gunsmilie: :cheers:

recieved bead heads flies today! :headbang: :headbang: I will send them out on monday!

thank you for another great swap! :thumbsup:

:headbang: :yahoo: Just in time! these flys are needed....7 weeks to go till Bishop!

Hey Pickin...Thats a monster of a trout on your avatar...kinda makes me feel unworthy of the 'Troutzilla' title! :hyst:

oh wait...my bad...thats not a fish.... Dude, you have to teach me how to tie that trout streamer pattern!

That's a San Gaberal " Monster 'Bow" hey I figured everybody is showin off there best so I wanted too as well. I almost re-casted him to get his big brother. :hyst: :headbang:

Flies are sitting in front of me! These puppies will find a place on some local waters this Fall/Winter! Thank everyone. SullyTM

I spoke to pickin today, he is away from a computer for a few days but he recieved his flies and thanked everyone!

bead head he said that your stimulator will be wicked on his local water!

jeff :headbang: :headbang: