Fly Tying
fcflyguy

Football team Clousers!!!!!!!!!&#3

Got 'em!

Really nice ties everyone. And I hate to call out one fly, but the tie, packaging and presentation on billb's Patriots Clouser is just outta this world great! Nicely done, sir!

Got mine yesterday. Awesome looking flies everybody. Not sure whether to fish them or frame them.

Thanks for hosting this swap FC.

I got mine a while ago........................just kept forgetting to post it. GREAT FLYS to all, and I cant wait till spring to try em out.

Hey, gang:

Thanks for the kind words, Madkasel. I've been tying to post this since my package arrived, but have been getting an error message that flood control was blocking my post -- thanks to whichever Administrator sorted it out for me.

There were a bunch of great flies in our packages, and I agree that it's hard to decide whether to fish them or display them. Maybe I'll hold on to them and do my best to replicate those that I'd like to try out on the local stripers, smallies, trout, and salmon.

Thanks again, FC, for the well-run swap!

Bill