Fly Tying
fcflyguy

Football team Clousers!!!!!!!!!&#3

All right, here's what I've got for the Vikings Clouser. Purple over gold over white with some silver Krystal Flash thrown in as we keep our eyes on the prize of the beautiful sterling silver Lombardi Trophy. (We can hope, can't we?)

post-3964-1157484449_thumb.jpg

Deeky

Nice one, deeky! Good proportions and really looks like it'll catch fish.

The Browns Clousers are finished (see photos below). Hope ya like em.

The flies are all tied on Daiichi Model 2451 hooks (Size 4), and boy are they SHARP!!!

fcflyguy - Can you send me a PM with the address that I need to send the flies to. I will do my best to get them in the mail this week.

post-4573-1157507543_thumb.jpg

post-4573-1157507560_thumb.jpg

The Browns Clousers are finished (see photos below). Hope ya like em.

The flies are all tied on Daiichi Model 2451 hooks (Size 4), and boy are they SHARP!!!

fcflyguy - Can you send me a PM with the address that I need to send the flies to. I will do my best to get them in the mail this week.

Very nice! Who would've thought that football team colors would all look like such great fish catchers?

These are some nice looking flies that are being posted. I'm still waiting on supplies. :dunno: I didn't have enough blue deer tail to tie up a dozen. Seeing all these flies makes me want to get going on them. This is going to be a one nice set of flies.

Very nice! Who would've thought that football team colors would all look like such great fish catchers?

I think a really good one would have been the Raiders. Black and Silver would be a great slammer.

I'll Be sending mine out some time next this week. I have 1/2 of them done, and will finish the other 6 tonight. I'm mailing some orders on saturday, so I'll take them all to the post office.

Too bad no one's doing a Dallas Cowboy Clauser; 'cause I have lots of pink bucktail left from my minnow swap! :hyst: :lol2: :hyst:

Too bad no one's doing a Dallas Cowboy Clauser; 'cause I have lots of pink bucktail left from my minnow swap! :hyst: :lol2: :hyst:

Good one. :hyst:

I'm planning to start and finish the Packer clousers this weekend.

I see a variety of hook styles being used... some look to be standard streamer hooks, others have a curve to them.

Any advice on hook or size of hook before I get tying? I was planning to just go with a size 4 streamer hook but could be talked into just HAVING to go to the fly shop to get something different.