Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
deeky

Bring on the Minnows

All done. I had and few minutes to fish before class tonight and am happy to report the fly will catch fish. (Well at least one bluegill :dunno: )

I will be tied up untill this weekend :blink: but will hopefully mail my entries by tuesday. The trip to the US might take them a while, so I'm afraid I'm not going to make it before the 24th. If I have a few hours to spare I will try to finish before the weekend...sorry all if I'm late. :(

The streamers I tied for a test didn't stay upright as much as I wanted them to, so the experimentation failed. I guess Dave's way is best.

For the swap, though, I'm gonna tie up some #4 Pearl Sparkleminnows.

Gray Squirrel -

Yeah, I got them earlier this week. They look good.

I am keeping it updated on the first post of the swap as flies come in. Sorry, should have pointed that out for you guys.

Deeky

Found a free slot to work on them, they went out last saturday :)

Looking forward to the others!

Today was like Christmas! I walked into my office after being out of town for a meeting and there were 5 packages sitting there waiting for me. Woo hoo! Check out the first post of the thread - I'm updating there as I receive flies and I'll try to get pics of the flies I have and post them today or tomorrow.

Deeky

Only two sets to come in. One went in the mail today and the other is coming from overseas. Shouldn't be long.

Deeky

All right, last flies made it in yesterday. Today I was daddy daycare with a teething 6 month old, so I didn't make it to the post office. Tomorrow I am out of town helping my sister-in-law move, so they won't get out until Monday. But what do I care? I've already got MY flies. :j_k:

Thanks to all who participated. It's a great swap!

Deeky