Fly Tying
Linesides

Desktop Fly Tying Calendar????????

Maybe the wrong forum but I'm looking for a Day by day calendar, peel off or spiral bound that has a fly pattern on each page. Does or has anyone seen one? And of course for 2007.

Dave

I have never seen one, but it would be cool, a new one everyday! It would also be cool if they made them for different species of fish, bass, trout, salmon etc. let me know if you find one.

Cool idea! Maybe smalliehunter can come up with one of those for 2008.

I could envision it being a ringbound weekly calendar, with the pattern on one part and fishing tips for the pattern in the rest, along with a picture of the actual insect it's imitating and (of course) some fish and stream pics.

Maybe the wrong forum but I'm looking for a Day by day calendar, peel off or spiral bound that has a fly pattern on each page. Does or has anyone seen one? And of course for 2007.

Dave

That would be cool, a daily attempt at a fly, and a 365 page pattern book

Cool idea! Maybe smalliehunter can come up with one of those for 2008.

I could envision it being a ringbound weekly calendar, with the pattern on one part and fishing tips for the pattern in the rest, along with a picture of the actual insect it's imitating and (of course) some fish and stream pics.

dont forget a calender portion madkasel...

I'd buy one

plus with the leap year and all it would be accurate every 18 years I think it is

i would have no proble paying say, up to 30 bucks fo rsomething like that and I love the sepcies specific idea

Pauly