Fly Tying
fly time

To all swappers and SM's

I would like to take a minute and say thank you to all of the swappers and SM's, that I have participated with, you fellas have made this a very enjoyable experience, and there are some supurb tyers on here. It has truly been a pleasure to deal with each and every one of you, and some have shown such kindness, that is unmatched anywhere else!!! so thanks to each and every one of you, and here is to many more!!

Dustin.

Ditto from me. I'm having a lot of fun and am looking forward to picking up some of the work others have being doing so far by swapmeistering in the future.

Bill

I have to agree. Seeing the variations of flies coming in really does alot to help you see different ways of doing things.

I tell you what, this fly swapping thing is the coolest deal around. I absolutely love it.

On a side note, if you have received any of my flies, trust me, I'll get better. :hyst:

Yea I agree you guy's have really inspired me to keep tying and to try new things, Dustin I would have never thought to ty a coachmen but after your swap and encouraging words I was able to pull it off thanks to all of you and let's keep 'em going!!!!! :headbang: :yahoo:

I really have a great time with the fly swaps, the flies that I get in return are outstanding. There are a lot of very talented tyers in these swaps. My thanks to the swapmeisters, awesome job!!

Have a good one

Pat Carroll

Yes, two of my best fish were on swap flies, one was a nece bass on a popper, form Chemprof2001, and a 31 inch catfish on a streamer tied by FC, so in my opinion, its well worth the time, plus I feel that I have made many new friends, from swaps, I consider many of you fellas friends, even though I have never met you, all first class people if you ask me!! ;)