Fly Tying
chrisfish

Deer Hair Swap

I just got the eyes glued on, so they will be in the mail tomorrow. I am afraid that each of the mice have a unique personality and no two are the same, so you are all getting a unique critter. Not quite as nice as I would like them to be, but they will catch fish. Big Dollies and Pike should like them, they do up here. Use a short heavy leader and they will cast enough to get them to the fish. :)

I finally got my flies in the mail today. I would have gotten them out sooner, but the Post Office has been closed until today. But now, they are on the way.

Chris, please let me know when they arrive.

BB

Hey guys...mine should be in the mail within a couple of days...just about finished with everything. I've been a little held up the past few days though...christmas and all ya know...also...I have to brag just a little bit. I built a tying station and finished it today...I posted some pics in the Flytyers Bench forum. Here is the link...hope it works.

http://www.flytyingforum.com/index.php?showtopic=21821

Happy fishin'

ArkFisher

I'll be lookin for the flies guys. and i'll post as soon as any arive. The mail is in snail mode right now. so dont get worried. I'll PM you also when any package comes in.

Arkfisher: I love the tying station. looks perfect :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

I spy a few deerhair bugs on one of the very well placed drying strips also :D

I may have to get the sawdust flyin around here

I sent mine by air to make sure it got there......Hmmm not sure I'd want to be you if all those mice were airsick in their box! :o :hyst:

Hey guys,

Just got all of my eyes glued on tonight. Hopefully put them in the mail tomorrow. Don't laugh too hard at my bugs..haha... I have only been tying about 2 months...Any constructive criticism is welcomed.

Thanks,

Arkfisher

Got some Great lookin flies from Inconnu Today. Everyone made it and no one got air-sick :sick:

All mice where happy and healthy. :D

Ok! I finally got my other projects cleared out so it is spinin time!

We tie and send in 12, right?

cheers,

Michael