Fly Tying
chrisfish

Deer Hair Swap

Arkfisher had the idea for a deerhair swap, so i'm opening this one up to the first 12 with I'm In. Any deerhair pattern you like. All the normal rules. (rules are pinned at the top of the swaps forum page)

Since the holidays are almost upon us; we'll keep sign up open till 12-15-06. All flies are due in the mail, w/ sase, by January 30th, 07.

Thanks for the gettin this goin arkfisher. I'm know alot of tyers out there just got alot of fresh deerhair this month. :gunsmilie:

1. chrisfish : done X

2. arkfisher : Recived

3. Inconnu : Received X

4. mhackney : received X

5. Bruce Darington: received

6. ARFly : received X

7. Breambuster: received X

8. Flymaker1 : received X

9. Big Todd : received X

10. TerryLee: received X

11. Faster fish ; received

12. Jeremy : received X

deer hair everywhere :)

Thanks Chrisfish, glad you picked this one up. I'm in with a deerhair mouse. Man the fur is going to fly around here for awhile, last time that happened the dog went into hiding for a week. :P

I'm in, but this will be the first for me . I read the pinned post but still unclear where to send the bug, and do we send just one fly(excuse me for my ignorance)

Bruce

Alright! glad to have you on this one kerry :D And you also mhackney.

Welcome Bruce, Thanks for jumping in. We'll tie one fly for every tier minus one. so if we end up with 12 people, you would tie 11 flies and mail them to me. I'll mail you back one each of eveyones patterns. The only points to keep it simple are, Have them tied and mailed by the due date, put your name tag on each fly so the other tyers know who created it, and send them with a SASE so I can mail your set of flies back to you. Let me know when your ready and i'll get you my address. Again thanks for gettin in this one guys :D

I'm tempted. Let me think about it before I say I'm in. I'm not too sure I'm confident enough in my ability to produce 11 or 12 of the same deer hair bug :dunno: . I will declare by the end of tonight, either way.

Terry

I just had a guy give me a whole hide! I think when the weather gets colder I'll try and find a blue deer, they turn that colour when it hits -40C around here don't ya know! :D

:hyst: :hyst:

Thanks for gettin in everyone (Come On Terry!!) Mabey Inconnu could send you some blue material

Ok, I'm in. But nobody's allowed to laugh at my bugs, even if they look like Stevie Wonder trimmed them. :P