Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
tdeyette

Caddis Fly Swap

Geozip - what part of upstate NY?

You all took me as an extra, so I'm OK with 14.

We lived in NY until 1996. Half an hour from the Beaverkill, Willowemoc, Delaware, Monguap and Neversink. Now it's an hour to the closest stream.

I miss the streams. I don't miss the snow and cold.

Ok,

I have heard from a few folks and it looks like they do not have a problem letting one more tier in. So Ostfyn you are in if you are still interested.

That will make 14 flies that each tier will have to send in for this swap.

I will make this the cut off. I'll also add that any of the swappers that have not chimed in please PM me if they have a problem sending in 14. (I know I sometimes have a problem remaining focused on tying the 12!) I'll make sure all tiers are happy and included.

Have a good holiday folks and may you get lots of tying supplies in your stockings!

Tom

Hi everybody

I realy did not ekspect this - Thank you to all of you - you made me verry happy.

The fly I will tye is "Europea 12" dry fly No. 12 or 10, depending of the kvality of feathers I can get.

Merry christmas every one

Ostfyn

Sorry Troutbum2,

The good thing about this board is that there are always active swaps going on. In addition, with winter approaching (here already for some) the swap activity will kick into high gear.

Someone may also see the interest in this swap and start another one! Kind of like a dueling caddis fly swap?? :D

Take care...

Tom