Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Steeldrifter

Stimulator swap

I believe I am only waiting on one last set which I hope should be here early next week. I'll give it till friday to get that last set in and then they will be going out friday afternoon with or without the last set. If it gets here sooner then they will go out before friday.

The ones I have recieved all look excellent guys! There will be a very nice set of flies returned in this swap, nioce work B)

Steve

Hey guy's it is me who is laggin, sorry for the hold up. I will over night my flies to SD first thing in the morning (tuesday the 20th) I forgot no mail went out today. Anyway thanks for waiting and the flies will be there before Friday.

Justin

Sounds good Justin. I'll soon as they get here I'll get all the sets made up and get some pics of each and then get them turned around and on their way to everyone by the weekend.

Steve

Whats the hold up on this . Why are we still waiting . Sort em and mail em already.

I have them sorted and will mail them monday guys.

AT2.... I havent had a chance to do much of anything lately much less get to the PO to mail these. Besides being pulled in 10 different directions by customers, getting my business legal and taking care of forms with the IRS.. and family that are in the middle of a move, not to mention (I am without driving privlidges at the moment so its not that easy to get to the PO before they close) so try to be a little understanding if you dont mind <_<

Steve

Dang nice set of flies everyone. Thanks!!!

PS did SD send everybody else 3 of his furled leaders?

just kidding, i paid him for them. i highly recommend them for anyone wanting to try furled leaders. I was sold on them after a few casts.