Fly Tying

Terresterial Swap

got my flies today....some neat stuff!

Preach, I almost grabbed a can of raid when I opened the altoid tin. I thought that beatle was going to climb out! bugeyes.gif

TT - Thanks for putting this one together and thanks to all who tied flies!

Tom

was that the one with the mylar tubing body? I have never seen a beetle tied like that before, but it is on my list of to-do flies for next winter.

john

I sure do hate that I missed this swap. Sounds like it was a really good one. I hope someone will post some of the flies to the database. Hint! Hint!

BB

Mine arrived at my sister's today, but I'm off to Japan and Okinawa in the morning, so I won't get to see them or fish them till next week.

Hey guys!

I have been super busy lately and have not been online much. But it is great to see that you all liked my beetle. If you all want I can try to write out the pattern for you all. It is really not hard to do. You can also tie it smaller and it is good as a smaller beetle, but the size I tied is the perfect june bug size. You all will like it better when you toss it in the water!

I got my flies and was really impressed with quality of the flies! Great job all!

Preach

The fish loved it!!!! Hooked all kinds of bluegill, and then about a 15 inch bass got hungry and hammered it. Talk about a fight on my 3 wt!-redneck

Well all i hope that ya liked all the flies recieved.This was a very interesting swap.The talent really showed up in this swap.I am glad to see that their is no unhappy fellows.Hope you all enjoy them.The way it sounds several have already started,

Sorry about the all of a sudden disapperence for a while their but ya all know how a computer can act some time.Again thank you all for jumping at the chance to join up for this swap.WHAT A GREAT BUNCH OF FLIES.

tt Rick

Ok fellas,

Who tied a huge cream colored hopper parachute style? I was hoping to find a picture of it in this thread.

This bug is a fish magnet headbang.gif

Ralf did it have a yellow post,hopper legs on back,cream foam body,also a cream sparkle dubbing.under the tail little crystal flash??????????????

tt