Fly Tying
Steeldrifter

please read

Many people supported our troops stationed abroad last year and the year before....2 years ago I did a fund raiser on FTF that helped to donate a couple hundred dollars in Phone cards to send to troops in Iraq. Well even though it's not on the front page everyday there's still thouthands of our young men&women that are overseas and away from their family defending our freedom. I spoke to Ashby (FTF meber that is an Air force vetren still serving) a week ago about this and he said phone cards are like gold on bases over there because if you are station aboard and dont have a phone card then all you get is 15 mins a week on the phone with your family.

So....I want to put this out there while I'm gone for the next 5 days and if you guy' have enough intrest then I will do it if it help's to raise money to give the soliders a chance to call home this holiday. I will build a custom rod and raffle it off in $10 tickets....100% of the money raised will be taken by me and used to buy phone cards to send over seas to troops that would like nothing more than to hear their loved ones voice on the other end of the line this Christmas.

So if you would like to help and donate $10 towards a ticket which will not only give you a chance at a custom build fly rod, but help a young man or women hear their loved ones voice ther holiday season then just let me know by replying and if there's enough intrest then when I get back next tuesday I will start a raffle for this.

Steve