Fly Tying
day5

Hatches TV SWAP! Due April 15th

Mine will go out tomorrow on DVD flies will come with. Sending also hatches info so you can post for me.Thanks for extra help D5 and thanks for hosting.

Fred

Mine should be in the mail by the 7th. I've HAVE to go to LasVegas for work next week. It's HORRIBLE! :devil: :yahoo:

hello Day5 -

my flys are on the way - but :wallbash: :wallbash: I forgot to take a picture of them or one of them to post.

I will make another this weekend I hope and try to post it. Sent an extra or two for you -

last, but not least is to finish the production of the video.

Having some technical difficulties on the filming side right now but I should still meet the 15th on all of it.

Sure, like many others, I thought April 15th is soooooo far away. well, now it's almost April 15th, my fly is tied, sent to Day5, the video is even done, BUT, i can't get it to load up on Hatches TV. I think there is some technical difficulties. I'm going to PM smalliehunter and get him to look into it.

Hey, at least my taxes are done....and the money all spent! I'll blame that on Day5, see every time he shows another fly, i see materials I don't have, that I NEED!!!

1 D5 HELGRAMITTE http://www.hatchesmagazine.com/tv//play.php?vid=192

2 J.Z. CLOUSER MINNOW

3 Oatka **** RECIVED **** http://www.hatches.tv/play.php?vid=254

4 troutnabout Wyatt's deer hair emerger

5 Fishigan

6 Bruce D http://www.hatchesmagazine.com/tv//play.php?vid=196 ****RECIVED!****

7 Sukhoidave trout perch streamer

8 Zach Muddler minnow ****Received****

9 Fred H****Received****

10 Billy *****Received****

11 Fishinlk

Sorry guys I did not update this sooner. I have been working like a slave on a bathroom remodel and also at my real job. So fast we've got some good stuff. I sent PMs to the un accounted for sets.

WTF? :wallbash: I filmed my demo tonight. It is in several different sections. I'm not sure how I can combine them into one smooth run? Can anyone help? (Using Vista) I thought maybe I can just upload them in order somehow but I can't get past the second page for the upload. (Where it says nothing except : powered free by php motion) I clicked there and downloaded but from there the goobledegook gets deep and I'm in over my head. (I can download and install most programs but this seems way beyond me!) :help:

Should I just burn the files onto a cd or dvd and send them to someone smarter? :dunno:

Somebody please help, I want to meet the deadline. My flies will go out in the mail tomorrow.

Thanks in advance I hope.

...but I can't get past the second page for the upload. (Where it says nothing except : powered free by php motion)

That's the same problem I had. Smalliehunter helped me out by saying you have to enter information into ALL fields before it will work. (although, I think the "location recorded" or something like that can be left blank.) In my case, i did not enter a description. Once I put in a description it uploaded.

how big are the files individually? if you can put them up on the internet somewhere for me to grab them, i can put them together for you. nothing fancy, just together in 1 video.

Matt, I tried to PM you but your box is full....

You should have the flies in hand on the 16th. I'm sending a bunch of Feenstra's BTS's up to you. I thought a video with an articulated pattern would be a good add.

Ran into a little problem with my taxes this weekend and I had to drop everything else timing wise.

I loaded all of this years purchases and sales of my fly fishing stuff into quickbooks but didn't have any of last years inventory entered in, and then had a problem getting last years inventory to balance with this years. :wallbash: Sooo I had to export everything into a spreadsheet to put it all into last years format to get my taxes done. :( I'll probably spend the next month or two getting caught up on entering all transactions from the previous 3 yrs into quickbooks so it will work right next year.

Sorry about the delay everyone.

When I joined this swap I didn't think it was going to be such a pain in the butt. I have tried to upload my videos to Hatches TV, YouTube and Photobucket with no luck anywhere. For hatches TV it says maximum size of 99.9 mb exceeded or whatever. My files are like 310mb or something - 7 minutes long or so.

I'm going to try YouTube one more time, it and Photobucket just seem to work for awhile then get stuck and do nothing. I'll just let it sit for a few hours and see if it ever finishes.

Somebody please help.

Dave how did you produce your vid? What program?

Fishinlk taxes suck!

Guys get the flies in when you can and do your best on the videos.