Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
sherrib

Fly Fishing Shirt

Hey guys, my mother just made me a new fleece shirt that I really like. I asked her to sew some pockets up high on the shirt so I could use them to warm my hands when they get cold. This way the pockets are easy to get to when you have on your waders. Any way, I was just wondering if anybody else would like these. I told her I thought she could sell them and she just laughed. Any feedback would be nice, thanks Sherri

It could be any weight you would want. I am not sure what she should charge for the shirts. Mine is really warm, she made me two, one with a V-neck and one with a turtle type neck.

Depending on the access you would have (based on the type of vest you use) that sounds like an awesome idea! Pricing would be dependent on the quality of materials used and market, but I am sure you could make a few bucks with this idea.

Ok I will have my daughter take the picture and see if I am smart enough to put it on here. I have not ever put a picture on the computer so we will see. My shirt is really bright but Hancock fabric here has all colors including camouflage and black and I think I saw some olive green. They have it in different weights also. Mine is pretty heavy and has the fleece on the inside and outside of the shirt. She can make them with the stand up collar like mine or a V-Neck. Hope to have the pics up soon. Sherri

Ok guys I am very sorry, but when I asked her about sewing the shirt she say she doesn't mind sewing a few for me but doesn't have time to do more. Maybe someone else knows someone who can sew and run with this idea. I love my shirt and I thought she would want to sew them for some extra money but I was wrong. :dunno: Sherri

sherrib

still like to see the photo and maybe like you said someone else could have it done....

mike :D

Okay will do, she is at work this evening but will get her to post it soon as I can. Sherri

IPB Image here's the picture of the shirt

the pockets need to be made a little bigger

-sherri's daughter giving you sherri's message :D

just one more thing id like to post ( yeah this is still her daughter) lol she still hasnt ever posted a pic on the internet nor simply import one on the computer ROCK ON computer nerds with awesome cameras!!! :headbang: