Fly Tying

Would sure love to fish with Nick Pujic! Why? Because I think he is excellent fisherman and person! And beside that he is born in the same country as I was. biggrin.gif

Nick kada cemo da lovimo? laugh.gif

I would have to Choose Steve, AKA Steeldrifter. He has been on this board longer than I have, and I have really gotten to respect him. He is a really nice guy, a really good fisherman, and really good tier, and I think I could learn alot from him. Tight lines and good tyin!-redneck

I'd be up for fishing with anyone here. Even Will if I could get him on a trout stream away from those stinky smallmouth! tongue.gif It really bummed me out I missed both PA trips when I live so close to there.

I guess if I had to pick one or two it would be Shoe or Foersterhunter. Shoe just because we've chatted quite awhile between here and M-S and it would be nice to meet. Foersterhunter just because I'd still like to meet up and fish. He gave me access info to Big Creek that flows to the North Branch. After he gave me that info last year I never got to use it because I had to cut my trip short, all I got to do was look at it. I still have it and intend to make it over this year!

Hey Lance,

You can kill 2 birds with one backcast if you make it up by the end of June wink.gif

I've been lucky and have fished with foresterhunter,smalliehunter,big daddy hubbard and force feeder and i'm sure a trip with shoe is right around.

But i would say that i would enjoy a trip with Dfix or striblue if i had a chance just because i have no salt water experiance and both these guys seem like its in their veins so i would learn alot of new things from them.

Others i look forward to meeting are OSD and Troutbum.....yes even you TB wink.gif

Thats the great thing about this baord is the fact that theres knowledge from everywhere in the country. MI is well represented and OSD,shoe & ladykiller could show me some waters i havent yet found,striblue&Dfix could introduce me to saltwater,steelheader69 could show me the PNW style of steelheading,smalliehunter&travbass could get me into some smallies.....man i could go on and on but like someone said theres no one on here i wouldn't fish with!

SD

Cool! The current plan is to be in Grayling either 6/20 or 21 through the 27th. If the whole family comes up it'll be the 20th if not I'm staying home for fathers day then come up. the only night I won't fish is Sat the 26th(Trout Bum BBQ). We'll definitely have to talk more as it gets closer!

I'd be happy to fish with anyone from the site - I could always use a new excuse to go fishing. If you are ever in Alaska, give me a shout.

I'd be happy to fish with anyone from the site - I could always use a new excuse to go fishing.

Same here

But I must say, Kevin aka ( Foersterhunter) is always ready to wet a line. and you gota respect that. headbang.gif

OSD.

Although not a member of this site, I'd like to fish again with my father.......

I have fished with several members here and wouldn't miss another opportunity to fish with anyone..even you BDH!

Marc

I also have had the oppurtunity to fish with many from this site which I feel very fortuant about because I have learned a ton. I also am lucky enough to call many of them good friends. The three people I would like to fish that I haven't met are steeldrifter, smalliehunter, and pujic. I have always enjoyed reading there reports and it sounds like it would be a fun time.

I would have to agree though that I would enjoy fishing with any member from this site. After watching OLN for the last several months I have a growing interest in fishing the salt water flats. Then there is fishing those small streams out in the middle of no where I have always had an interest in. Last but not least Northern_outdoorsman and I have been talking about making a trip to alaska in a few years and I would enjoy fishing with anyone from there.