Fly Tying
stony

April Swap Club

YEEHAH. All flies are in.

1. Professori, I may not get yours out tomorrow because I will have to go to the main post office downtown as they are the only ones who allow me to mail international stuff. It might be Monday before I get out that way. Also, can you check on the international reply coupon from your post office? The Canadian dollars were cool for my daughter but I don't think she is going to want anymore of them if she can't spend them. :hyst:

Whenever you get them out is cool. Tell your daughter to take the money to Denver, they accept it there, and the way the dollar is bouncing around now, if she plays it right, the Canadian one could be worth $1.05 US or more. (It is pegged at $.981 US today) :D

:hyst: You drive a hard bargain.

I didn't get them out yesterday guys. Sorry. Busy busy Friday at work. I'll get them out to you all on Monday.

I received my set today. Nice tyes!

Worstcaster- what am I supposed to toss your fly at? A circus clown? (Just kiddin'- it looks good enough to eat. Reminds me of what my son's hotdog looks like when he's finished smothering it with mustard and catchup.)

Thanks for hosting, Stony.