Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Steeldrifter

I did it!!

Congrats. That was a great hurdle surpassed.

After 36 yrs as a smoker...

Great job!

(aren't you 36? If so, you've been smoking since you were born? not that that isn't possible since I see mothers smoking in cars with kids, but either way, great job Steve!!!)

:headbang: :headbang:

That is worthy of a salute my brother! Congratulations! C'mon over the house for a Mahi steak! :D

Congratulations on an extemely nerve wrenching accomplishment!!! Any resolution for all that extra income saved? I know after my first year smoke free ( out of 28yrs.) I was able to put a good deposit on a new pickup as well as a little get away for the missus and I as she quit at the same time. Reward yourself/someone close to you and they'll help reinforce your decision to remain smoke free!

Jerome

I Fly-tie for the relaxation; Flyfish for the freedom; Cast to the challenge; Land if I'm so blessed and Release to re-live it ALL!

After 36 yrs as a smoker...

Great job!

(aren't you 36? If so, you've been smoking since you were born? not that that isn't possible since I see mothers smoking in cars with kids, but either way, great job Steve!!!)

LOL I meant 16 yrs (I'm now 36) you get the idea ;)