Fly Tying
breambuster

Classic Wet Fly Or Soft Hackle Fly Swap

Hook - mustad 3906B sz. 12

Thread - danville's 6/0 black

Ribbing - small silver oval tinsel

Body - peacock herl

Hackle - speckled brown hen hackle

I have received flies from Ibrb and Nealbo. Both sets are AWESOME! Wonderfully and beautifully tied. Outstanding work. Just wait until you see these two sets!

And thanks, guys, for the extras.

Take Care

BB

Hi guys,

This is my first swap and first attempt at tying a wet fly, so I am a bit nervous :bugeyes: Just received my materials order, here’s one of 14 size 12# royal coachmen. I want to have another go at improving them before I send them. Any feedback is welcome I’d appreciate your honesty ;)

Thanks

post-11791-1235995576_thumb.jpg

I now have flies from Saltydog and Atroutbum. Two more absolutely fantastic sets of flies! Wow, wait until you guys get this set! This is shaping up to be a GREAT swap! And with the materials list, we will know how to tie up more of the same for the ones that work especially well for us. I have been in swaps where someone ties a set of flies, and when you ask for info about how to tie it, or what materials were used, the guys aren't willing to share. I like to participate in swaps in order to learn new patterns and be able to duplicate them. Otherwise, I have a fly that I'm afraid to fish, because I don't want to lose it. So, thanks to all for participating in this swap.

Take care

BB

I want in on this one. I've been messing around with flymph's I'll tye the march brown flymph.

Sorry guys I had to change mine. I ran out of hackle for the march brown. So I went with a #16 soft hackle burlap. I'll try and get them in the mail today.

I'm ready , PM me with address.

Here is a pic of my submission

Modified Black Pennell

post-17237-1236560043_thumb.jpg

Hook: Mustad 94845 barbless size 12

Thread: 8/0 black Uni-thread

Tail: Orange dyed badger hackle barbs

Body: 1X black unifloss/ 1X pumpkin unifloss

Rib: flat gold tinsel

Hackle: Black rooster neck