Fly Tying
littleman

clouser swap

littleman - Could you post an update to the thread? I see a few tyers that have expressed an interest in the swap that are not on the initial list. Just wondering if I'll need to be tying 12 flies or not. Extending the due date is fine be me if needed.

alright first swap lets have some fun. lets do a clouser swap any color or size. first 12 with im in and due date june 8.

1. little man- foxy clouser

2. rich5665- clouser minnow

3.agn54-tbd

4.DaveMan-tbd

5.shenandoahangler- Brown and orange clouser

6.fly tryer-tbd

7jacktjl-tbd

8.bassbugn-tbd

9.ColonelMel- chartruse clouser

I also saw DessertTrout, T5F, Orange Caddis and Arroostockbass request to be in if the date is the end of June.

I agree......

maybe next time....... I'm out. ( If i was ever in?)

Too much to do ......to worry about this one........ too bad .........hoped to tye a few clousers and see what you guys were tying.

GOOD LUCK.......and GOOD TYING!!!!!!!

It would appear that the the due date is for June 8th. So I'm going to get out as well. If things I might reconsider.

Thanks and good tying.

Steve

I agree......

Too much to do ......to worry about this one........ too bad .........hoped to tye a few clousers and see what you guys were tying.

Littleman indicated that he was willing to move the date back in post #15 to the 29th to 30th. I'll go with the 29th for now, although the lack of communication or frequent updates is a bit nerve racking. We've had two tyers drop out already and I'm on the fence myself.

I agree......

Littleman indicated that he was willing to move the date back in post #15 to the 29th to 30th. I'll go with the 29th for now, although the lack of communication or frequent updates is a bit nerve racking. We've had two tyers drop out already and I'm on the fence myself.

im terriably sorry, i was very sick, i was in the hospital for a few days and my family wouldnt let me touch the computer. please please join back up it would be aprreciated. sorry

i have been waiting for 10 days still haven't gotten an address. is this swap still going. when is the due date. if its still the 8th the flies need to get in the mail

addres is

kyle grego

22 old white haven lane white haven pa

shenandoa angler sorry about not respondind if you will still tye i will gladly let you in the swap

Hey Littleman

Have you moved the due date? and also is the list at the first post the final number of tyers?

Fly tryer

i would like their to be 12 tyers and the due date is moved back to june 29th

Hey Littleman

Have you moved the due date? and also is the list at the first post the final number of tyers?

Fly tryer

i would like their to be 12 tyers and the due date is moved back to june 8

Hi Littleman,

Very sorry to hear you were sick. Hope you're feeling better & out of hospital. Had a feeling something happened which caused you to be silent. I apologize for not being able to stay in your swap. I'm in a swap currently with a due date of June 9th. At the moment I'm having my challenges what with getting over breaking 2 fingers. So I just can't do both. I look forward to joining one of your swaps in the future.

Thanks, Steve

Hey Littleman

Fly tryer

i would like their to be 12 tyers and the due date is moved back to june 8

Guess I am out also. Jun 8 is just too soon. Had a great trip, lots of fish, water and sun oh yea and food!!!

Started a cross-forum swap and still have five spaces left (of 36). Sign up on FAOL, FRDC or VFB. Aroost? (sorry forgot your full handle) - you are welcome to join also!! Clousers are streamers; are not they.

Littleman: Sorry for using your post for my marketing but have seen some drop outs that may want to tie some with a later due date.'

I will keep looking for your next swap.

Jim the deserttrout

Hey littleman........

I'm back in!!!!! June 8th is tight............but I'll get it done!! How many are in and how many flies do you need ????

Hope you are well.....your in my prayers.