Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
flyfisher anonymous

Hello from FFA

Hi guys: my buddy MbCarp told me about this site so I decided to join. This is going to be a gas. If anyone has any questions on warm water fishing don't hesitate to ask. Be more than happy to answer them. Just wanted to say HI.

Hey, welcome to the Forum Mr. A. All kinds of long rodders here. Fresh, salt, cold, and warm water fly flickers here. Have fun. Stay in touch.

Welcome aboard FFA we share lots of great info here but we DO like to have alot of fun and bust each other chops pretty often wink.gif

We'll let ya get settled in before we giva ya a hard time about the warmwater thing laugh.gif

j_k.gif see messin with ya already wink.gif

Have fun!

SD

Welcome aboard!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jump right in put your feet up, grab your favorite drink and have fun. Lot's of good folks here and lots of experience.

Fatman

Welcome to the site FFA, I've been around for a lil while.. nothing but good things to say about the site.. alot of help when you got a question and alot of intresting topics.. ohh an check out the swaps, alot of fun.. have fun cheers.gif

Hi flyfisher anonymous,

For a moment when I read your "subject line" I though the message was refering to Fly Fish America magazine and couldn't belief they were joining the sight. Seeing your online name I now understand. Welcome to the site. I've only been here a short time but have found it to have some really great people. You'll enjoy it! Take care & ...

Tight Lines - Al Beatty

www.btsflyfishing.com

Hi FFA,

Nice to have you as part of the team. Now we'll have someone to tell us the "real" stories about those giant cats mbcarp stalks in your neck of the woods! JUST KIDDING! j_k.gif I'm envious!

Welcome aboard!