Fly Tying
Scott V

Bluegill top water fly swap

First set of flies received today from IBRB. Green with long legs, very nice and thanks for the extra. I have always felt you can not put enough legs and the legs can never be to long for gills. Everyone is going to catch fish from these green beauties.

After looking at the list of swappers I wanted to double check how many flies we need to tie- should we tie 13 so that we don't get one of our own back?

Thanks,

--Chad

After looking at the list of swappers I wanted to double check how many flies we need to tie- should we tie 13 so that we don't get one of our own back?

Thanks,

--Chad

Chad - You only need to tie 13, you will get 13 different ones back. It's always fun to see what everyone has tied up.

My flies were mailed this morning.

Received your flies yesterday, and thanks for the extra. Definetly a fly design that is different then I have seen and can not wait to try them out.

Question: Is the picture a self portrait?

Thanks,

--Chad

Chad - You only need to tie 13, you will get 13 different ones back. It's always fun to see what everyone has tied up.

Tie 13 if you want, the only reason I tie 14 is so that I have one of every fly of a swap, but if you do not want one of your own that is no problem just send 13.

GeoZip I received your flies today, those will work great especially when the bee's are out and about. Thanks for the extras they will be put to good use, I think I will use them for trout in the sierras.

Also, great choice on the stamps, my wife is a stage 3 breast cancer survivor. She'll be clean for 5 years come October.

Scott,

Have decided either on a spider or a mayfly. I will test both on the water in the next couple days to see which one I would like to send.

Steve

Scott, mine are finished, get me your addy and they will be on their way. I will try to post a pic tomorrow,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,B,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,