Fly Tying
fly tryer

Traditional Wet Fly or Nymph swap

Arizona Mike, Flies arrived this morning, nice tying, and thanks for the extra.

Fly tryer

It's Arkansas Mike, but that's okay. Glad they arrived. :rolleyes:

that's hysterical..... but what's the difference, both places are hotter then hades! :wallbash:

Arkansas has more trees and prettier rivers.

Arizona Mike, Flies arrived this morning, nice tying, and thanks for the extra.

Fly tryer

It's Arkansas Mike, but that's okay. Glad they arrived. :rolleyes:

Sorry Mike, Geography always was a chore at school!! maybe Canada post routed them via Arizona or I was just plain drunk at the time of sending the message>

Steve

Arizona has Killer Bees, Scorpions , Black Widows, Gilla Monsters, Cougars, Jaguars, Coyotes and Side Winders. But that won't keep it from being in my top 5 places to live. Never been to Arkansas so I couldn't account for the Wild Life.

Arizona has Killer Bees, Scorpions , Black Widows, Gilla Monsters, Cougars, Jaguars, Coyotes and Side Winders. But that won't keep it from being in my top 5 places to live. Never been to Arkansas so I couldn't account for the Wild Life.

No Gilla Monsters and sidewinders, but pretty much every other reptile in existence, including a few 'gators. Throw in Mt. Lions, bobcats, bears, a bazillion deer and turkey, wild boar, some elk and one or two Bigfoot and that's a start. Oh...and did I mention world record size trout? Need to come visit one day Rich. I'll show you around. :rolleyes:

I'll put it on my list of places to visit. My goal is to visit every state at least once. There are a few I wouldn't mind moving too. Any place is better than New Jersey.

I sent mine out on the 26th. Hope I got everything right with the postage and forms. I sent 26. I sent 13 of what I call an "Ice Caddis" and 13 of a dubbed version of a "BH Pheasant Tail". I have never used the Ice Caddis so I sent the Pheasant Tail as a back up in case the Ice Caddis doesn't catch fish.

Mine are all done, I changed from the soft Hackle to a Chironomid. I tied up a Dozen bloodworms and a dozen of my special weapon for the lakes of BC.

So I have tied 2 dozen flies. Hope that it doesn't throw a hitch into the swap for you.

Need addy please.

Rick

OK.........did I miss something?

Is it 12 tyers......13 or ???????

My Flies are tyed and ready to ship.........just need to reconfirm......one pattern or two??? 12 tyers or 13???

Reread the posts.........just confused by the last two posters.

OK.........did I miss something?

Is it 12 tyers......13 or ???????

My Flies are tyed and ready to ship.........just need to reconfirm......one pattern or two??? 12 tyers or 13???

Reread the posts.........just confused by the last two posters.

In actuality I think you only need to tie 11, There are 11 swappers and the SM so 12 Tyers total.