Fly Tying
Camo Clad Warrior

Fly Tyers Dungeon

I ordered some leg materials I'm going to use to make skirt-like streamers on my bass poppers week ago; I forgot I had done it actually. Glad I hadn't ordered more!! When I made the order, I decided I'd just buy every color he had. A big manilla folder came in a couple of days ago filled with more material than I'll use in a long time; don't know how many poppers this bag will make, but it will be a bunch!! I'll take a picture and post it in a day or two, and I'll count the bags. However many there are, I bought them for $.75 a bag.

I ordered some leg materials I'm going to use to make skirt-like streamers on my bass poppers week ago; I forgot I had done it actually. Glad I hadn't ordered more!! When I made the order, I decided I'd just buy every color he had. A big manilla folder came in a couple of days ago filled with more material than I'll use in a long time; don't know how many poppers this bag will make, but it will be a bunch!! I'll take a picture and post it in a day or two, and I'll count the bags. However many there are, I bought them for $.75 a bag.

Apparently I was pretty excited when I posted about thos legs last night. I hit the send key once and it posted 3 times! Never had that happen before, or maybe I'm developing a stuttering complex! Anyway, I'll post over one of them with the latest message from "The Scientist" at The FlytyersDungeon:

Hello,

Just a reminder, quite a few who reserved a Christmas Box have not responded to my direct email to you concerning the Christmas Box back on November 14. I am shipping more on Monday, throughout next week and through Dec. 16 or 17th. If you would still like one, please contact me ASAP. I can send out in time for Christmas. I am making up enough Christmas Boxes to match the number reserved and slightly more.

If I have any left over after Dec. 17th I will post on my web site immediately and these will be available at the same price on a first come first serve basis.

If you have responded and paid for one or more already, yours will be on the way next week via USPS Priority Mail. For international orders, they are sent regular Air Mail.

Thank you for you time!

Sincerely,

Mad Scientist

Fly Tyers Dungeon

FlytyersDungeon

can any of those who got their boxes already post some pictures?

i just want to see what colors you guys got for each product! :P

Got my box! That thing is rediculous! It is the best deal ever! It's definitely going to be an annual tradition for me. It's way too good to pass up.

13 weeks and counting.

I would send him another e-mail if you haven't already. Whatever the case, send another message, or two. He's not trying to jack you around; he's just loaded down with orders and not all that organized.

Xmas box arrived yesterday and holy :poop: there's alot of stuff in there. I have one question, what are Micro Tails used for (obviously for tails, but on what type of flies)?

I got an e-mail from the Mad Scientist last Thursday saying that my Christmas Boxes (2) were shipped via USPS that day. I got them on Saturday, one for me and one for my 15 y.o. son. I am truly impressed with the value of this purchase. It's a box FULL of material, but unlike some "grab bag" deals out there, this box is full of USEABLE materials. I'll do it again next year for sure. Except......maybe I'll get just the 1 box next time!

Thanks to the Mad Scientist!

Yer Pal,

Streamer

Here are some pictures of the goodies in this years Xmas Box:

img0646pw.jpg

img0647sv.jpg

img0648r.jpg

img0649n.jpg

img0650r.jpg

img0651re.jpg

img0652ow.jpg

img0653va.jpg

img0654c.jpg

img0655c.jpg

img0656v.jpg

img0658k.jpg

img0659pz.jpg

img0660si.jpg

img0663d.jpg

img0662q.jpg

img0661eq.jpg

as i expected! great looking materials!

but last time when i ordered some stuff, he didnt have those lables :P looks good!

i hope mine are on their way~

JEEZO!!! :bugeyes: What a deal, I sent an e-mail just the other day and got a reply about ten minutes ago. Wasted no time in sending payment, this has got to be the best deal on materials I have ever seen.

This is the second time I have used a vendor from the FTF, I recently placed an order from J Stockard's and was extremely pleased with their service and merchandise, now this...

I joined about four years ago and just started participating within the last few weeks...My loss, the knowledge base here is incredible and the willingness of the members to share this knowledge is refreshing to say the least. You can bet that I will be placing an order for a subscription to Hatches magazine, this place is really worth supporting.

Tight Lines....dave