Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Duffin Boy

Where is my Freakin Magazine

Where is my Hatches Magazine?

I have e-mailed Will 3 times now

I ordered 1 first of Sept. (online - visa)

This has happened before with the last two issues I ordered as well.

Tom Bie at the Drake has a better system now..... :lol:

Just be patient. You're in Candada so maybe that has something to do with it. There were lots of magazines ordered and I'm sure it's kind of chaotic to get them all shipped out. Will is very busy, that's probably why he hasn't replied yet.

Publications take 4-6 weeks to ship in the US, add about 2 more to ship to Canada. You never know it could be that the Customs Agents who makes off with all the flies from the fly swaps shipped cross border has grabbed your magazine. Just look for the Mountie with all his flies in nice minty Altoids Tins :hyst:

Don't feel bad. I ordered mine the last week of August and the payment cleared Sept. 3. I live in the US so the customs thing doesn't even apply to mine.

This as i am waiting into the 10th week.

I loved the last 2...hope this one is even better or i might go off from ruined expectations.

I just got mine the other day, and I live in the far north. It will becoming. Don't forget some stuff sits in customs for a week or two and sometimes longer.

I can tell you from previous production experience, Will has taken on a HUGE task with Hatches...be patient. Anyone who has had the opportunity to enjoy the previous issues knows it's a great mag and for only $7 bucks, who can fuss about the delivery time? Most specialty mags of lesser quality are $35 bucks or more a year for only TWO issues...

Being and analytical type and noticiing peoples impatience eariler I noticed a pattern. I believe that the orders are going out not based on order date but through a likely alphabetical ordering. My last name is Lawrence, right in the middle and mine came several weeks ago. Just after Big Daddy his catharsis while reading his on the can.

I apologize for any delays. Unfortunately, I don't know your username if you email me and while I try to reply to every email sometimes things slips through the crack. Send me an email [email protected] and mention your username and I will certainly look into why it hasn't arrived. Include your address in case I need to remail it.

Will

Well, the problem is solved.

Will has explained that he makes Canadians wait an extra long time for Hatches to repay us for unleashing Celine Dion, Jim Carey and Howie Mandel on an unsuspecting American Public.

I humbly apologize to Americans on behalf of Canadians everywhere for this horrible misdeed.

On a side note, It helps when you e-mail Will three times with no response, that you check to see if you have the right address.

Thanks Will and thanks also for slipping some Swag in with the Hatches magazine, you didn't really have to do that.

That Will.....what a guy.

Cheers

DuFf

Ian.......you would eat the last Coaster Brookie?..........really? tsk tsk.

If it ain't Pike..... It ain't right. eh?

duffin. since you were kind enough to apoligize for those Canadian atrocities. I feel obligated to apologize for our worst mistake ever. But really now could I even begin to apolgize for Bushy............ or Big Daddy Hub for that matter.