Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
PikeFFArticles

Durex condom pike streamer

I would fear the condom coming off and killing other water creatures. inovative yes

I always feared it coming off and killing my FREEDOM! :hyst:

:hyst: :hyst: :hyst:

Should children be viewing this? I would not want my child to see this and ask me want a condom is.

Why not, it would be an easy starter to an important conversation we should have with our kids. It will either be us parents giving them information or their friends in school and internet giving them "information" (God forbid).

My younger daughter (9 years) just saw condoms in the grocery store the other day while waiting in line to check out. She goes, "Daddy what's that?" I said, "those are for daddies who don't want to get mommies pregnant if they don't want any more children". She says, "oh, ok", then she "picked" their best friends family example (5 kids) and applied the new info she just received saying, "well Mr. so and so (her best friends dad) sure could use one of those". Needles to say I was LOL and other people in the line were trying no to. If my buddy only knew, all his adult friends are picking on him (3 of the 5 were accidents), and now even his kid's friends are coming to conclusions. :-) Priceless.

Guys

You have to realize Jan is a young man with very strong christian convictions. We may not agree but he certainly should not be disuaded from his and his parents mores until he reaches age 18. First college classes should then be health and philosophy or logic.