Fly Tying
flyfishingwright

Start bass fishing swap.

Where do you pick that up at? Is it as durable? I can catch like 50-80 decent sized bass off one fly before it starts looking all beat up but I would be all over extending that if possible and keeping the fly looking sharp.

in the fabric part of walmart hobby lobbie a craft store

yes it works good . i put some on a plate and put it on with a tooth pick

I realized today that when I started tying these it was to look like an overly flashy bluegill minnow or small flashy shad, which frequented my waters growing up and was the most natural prey to the largemouths I chased. Should have them in the mail by mid next week.

I realized today that when I started tying these it was to look like an overly flashy bluegill minnow or small flashy shad, which frequented my waters growing up and was the most natural prey to the largemouths I chased. Should have them in the mail by mid next week.

I'm looking forward to trying this fly of yours. So it works pretty well for largemouth? Is it heavily weighted for winter bass or can you pull it across the beds and beat the banks with it during spring?

Mine are about to get tied up either this weekend or next weekend, lookin' forward to shippin' 'em out!

-CF

I'm looking forward to trying this fly of yours. So it works pretty well for largemouth? Is it heavily weighted for winter bass or can you pull it across the beds and beat the banks with it during spring?

Mine are about to get tied up either this weekend or next weekend, lookin' forward to shippin' 'em out!

-CF

I almost exclusively used it for fishing spring and summer bass in the shallow waters, it kills when they are bedding because just instinct alone and they want to remove it from their bed or feed on it.

I can actually catch a ton more bass from the shore as compared to from a boat, because of the sight capabilities from the shore angle. Basically a stalk and cast thing.

Did mine get there? They were mailed about the 10th.

I got one more set in the mail last night, but I don't remember who tied them. I don't think they were yours though. I'll keep updating the first post as flies arrive.