Fly Tying

The flies were mailed today. I put a few extra bugs in the box for you.

Floyd got your flies today. Man those gills better watch out!!! I dont think you'll be able to keep the gills off of your line with this one. They'll be throwing up the white flag of surrender once you tie this guy on. And thanks for the extras! Your to kind.

I got some beautiful looking ants in the mail today! Wes's flies arrived today!! They look like gill slayers, and thanks for the extras!

I got some beautiful looking ants in the mail today! Wes's flies arrived today!! They look like gill slayers, and thanks for the extras!

Glad they made it :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Some good looking Triple Decker Club Sandwiches came from Avril today! You guys are really gonna like these.

I finally got a bit of time at the bench tonight. How do you all feel about inchworms? I hate the damn things, but the fish sure love them!

post-24279-1274416575_thumb.jpg

post-24279-1274416583_thumb.jpg

I finally got a bit of time at the bench tonight. How do you all feel about inchworms? I hate the damn things, but the fish sure love them!

post-24279-1274416575_thumb.jpg

post-24279-1274416583_thumb.jpg

Those look great. The inchworm "hatch" or what ever you would call it. It's starting soon and the trout love them.

They're more like inch-and-a-half worms at the moment. I'm debating whether to keep making more of these or trying to go smaller...most of the really bright green worms here are tiny - 3/4" - 1" long and really skinny, but every now and then we get huge ones -

I'll post more pics tonight.