Fly Tying
day5

the official invite swap thread

I now have 10 of your flies in the "not to be fished section" of my collection!!

Yea, I know Matt, I just wish I had maybe gone with something a little more ornate, that's all.

Loved the stacking on your fly, Pat! going into my collection as well.....but now for Matt's and Floyd's...will be chucking those bad boys in the drink the firts chance I get! Have turned several grass carp in a few of

Floyd's other flies as well as some nice stocker trout on his foam stone....Floyd has some serious tying skills. Saving Pelhament's for the display case as well. And the po'hopper...that's already on the 4 wt ready to go for the gills.

I have to admit, this is one of the best swaps I have ever participated in...makes me eager to get going on my Bluegill swap flies!

careful tandem hooks sneak up on fondling fingers.... :ph34r: If i had a dollar for ever time I got myself with a tandem hook!

Well that will be the onlyest thing they ever hook these will be put on the wall. Exceptional ties gentlemen!

I recieved my batch of swap flies today. Great job everyone. Deeky yours will get wet today . I think it will be an excellent redfish fly , which is what I'll be chasing after work. Alot of others would make good crooss over flies but this one has a stainless hook. Thanks everyone for allowing me to participate . Matt thanks for hosting,

Fred

bream your flies come back to me I need to add postage

Matt, I apolgize for not supplying enough postage. I had the lady at the PO weigh it & tell me how much the postage would be. But I guess we under-estimated! Please let me know how much extra you had to pay and I'll settle up with you. Did you have to pay ALL the postage since it came back, or just the difference between what I had paid and what it actually cost?

Thanks

BB

No worries Im sure ill get more then 40 cents of enjoyment catching gills on your flies! Plus if you owe me forever Ill never be broke! Just do nto let Obama know you owe me or he will tax us both on it...LOL!

Just do nto let Obama know you owe me or he will tax us both on it...LOL!

I think he already did! and our children...and their children ...and their children's children.................................

Sorry Matt about the postage thing. I guess that my flies were lighter than the ones that came back to me. The three weighted flies and the plastic box added another ounce or so. Tell me how much you had to pay and I'll send it to you. I was wondering what was happening about the time it took to get here. Turtle Express I was thinking. Anyway the flies in this swap were great. Great bunch of talent here. Thanks everyone. :thumbup: :thumbsup:

Sorry Matt about the postage thing. I guess that my flies were lighter than the ones that came back to me. The three weighted flies and the plastic box added another ounce or so. Tell me how much you had to pay and I'll send it to you. I was wondering what was happening about the time it took to get here. Turtle Express I was thinking. Anyway the flies in this swap were great. Great bunch of talent here. Thanks everyone. :thumbup: :thumbsup:

floyd you owe me the same as the others who needed postage. If I ever show up and you have time you can take me fishing! LOL!!