Fly Tying
Guest Big E

A to Z Swap

I want to apologize to all of you who joined this swap. I screwed up and sent my flies to Eric's old address. They didn't make it on time.

I was really looking forward to see what you sent. I promise to check the Addy's before I send the flies. I will also start to tie and send soon enough to avoid the crush at the last minute!!!

Frank aka Student4evr

My flies made it last week but have been too sick to post about them. Great flies everyone all of them will find a spot in my USE box.

Eric thanks for a great swap I would love to do this one again!

In a word -WOW! :headbang:

I am amazed at the quality and diversity of this swap. Great ties by everyone! A huge thanks to Big E for hosting a swap with a great theme!

Till next time.....

ok i just got all mine back ..they made to washington ...an then made it all the way back ....all my flies ...i dont git it :blink:

ok i just got all mine back ..they made to washington ...an then made it all the way back ....all my flies ...i dont git it :blink:

Yeah, I sent mine express, cost me $20+ in postage, but the swapmiester didn't wish to wait till they got there (he knew they were on the way), so he says he sent them back. Unlike you, I haven't seen mine yet. Sorry to the rest of the swappers, you are missing "T". prof

Sorry to have missed you prof, I was actually looking for those Tom Thumbs....I'm sure I will see more of you flies elsewhere someday...:)