Fly Tying
Al Beatty

Question

Hi Group,

My business brings me many empty spindle cases from DVD's and CD's - the ones that hold 50 or 100 discs. My question is what to do with all of them; I hate to throw them out. Maybe some of you have an idea what to do with them; hopefully a fly tying use. Thanks in advance for any ideas. Take care & ...

Tight Lines - Al Beatty

www.btsflyfishing.com

I go through a bunch of those and have yet to find a good use for an empty. They just look so useful!

They make great tolite paper holders for the out house when deer hunting even nicer with the cover so the paper don't get wet.

ohmy.gif

OSD.

Hi OSD & group,

Keep the ideas coming. I like OSD's about using it to hold toilet paper in hunting camp. I don't hunt but a bunch of friends do; hummmm maybe a fun Christmas idea is formulating <G>! Take care & ...

Tight Lines - Al Beatty

www.btsflyfishing.com

How about a fly display case.

Small piece of drift wood a couple rocks and a fly on stuck in the wood dunno.gif

A little fly tying taxidermy laugh.gif

QUOTE (appalachian angler (tn.) @ Oct 22 2004, 07:56 PM)
wink.gif How bout drilling a hole(s) through the side of the cover to pull mono through and setting the mono spools over the center post to be used as a mono dispenser for your ribbings, burnt eyes, etc.

A.A.

Heeeyyyyy.....

I'm diggin' the potential of this one. Right now I use a shoebox for my spools of line, so I think I'm gonna try this one! Great tool for spooling spinning reels too...

Hmmmmm....