Fly Tying
BeginnerFlyTyer

Foam Fly Swap

So do we tie one fly, 10 flies, 14?

My question too! Anyhow I'llplay if you take continental tiers.

Sjo

Sounds like he wants one fly to be traded to one other swap member. I don't think I have ever seen this type of "swap" on this forum. I guess the up of this type of swap being you could spend more time on one fly , making it your foam masterpiece. Of course I may have just misread his instructions.... :dunno:

Sounds like he wants one fly to be traded to one other swap member. I don't think I have ever seen this type of "swap" on this forum. I guess the up of this type of swap being you could spend more time on one fly , making it your foam masterpiece. Of course I may have just misread his instructions.... :dunno:
yes u will randomly trade with another member

to avoid confusion we should do it like a normal swap. If you have 14 members and 10 flies are to be tied it could get confusing. If we do it like normally done I am in :)

BeginnerFlyTyer, I have been looking at your posts, and it doesn't appear to me that you have participated in an any swaps. Before hosting you must participate and complete at least 3 swaps (http://www.flytyingforum.com/index.php?showtopic=15836). There is an accepted general form for swapping that usually results in a participant trading a certain number of the same fly for an equal number of a mix of flies. Perhaps you should read the rules and guidelines and participate in a few swaps. It will help you get a feel for the process.

BeginnerFlyTyer, I have been looking at your posts, and it doesn't appear to me that you have participated in an any swaps. Before hosting you must participate and complete at least 3 swaps (http://www.flytyingforum.com/index.php?showtopic=15836). There is an accepted general form for swapping that usually results in a participant trading a certain number of the same fly for an equal number of a mix of flies. Perhaps you should read the rules and guidelines and participate in a few swaps. It will help you get a feel for the process.

I do believe that may be the problem here, BFT just wanted to be involved in a swap without realizing there are rules and procedures. Once you complete 3 and want to host your own swap, I'll gladly join a foam swap. :thumbsup:

I do believe that may be the problem here, BFT just wanted to be involved in a swap without realizing there are rules and procedures. Once you complete 3 and want to host your own swap, I'll gladly join a foam swap. :thumbsup:

i cant get into any swaps

i cant get into any swaps

I do agree we need some veterans to get us some more swaps going! Excited to join my first