Fly Tying
wes917

Foam swap

Hey all sorry for waitin til the last minute on this........ Been busy ice fishing and tying gurglers kinda fell to the wayside. Needed to tie 25 between the foam swap and the gurgler swap..... 4 more to go and they're all done!

All will ship by tomorrow afternoon and will hopefully make the deadline.......

P.S. Need an addy for this swap......

Hey all sorry for waitin til the last minute on this........ Been busy ice fishing and tying gurglers kinda fell to the wayside. Needed to tie 25 between the foam swap and the gurgler swap..... 4 more to go and they're all done!

All will ship by tomorrow afternoon and will hopefully make the deadline.......

P.S. Need an addy for this swap......

PM sent can't wait to see them :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: That's a ton of gurglers :bugeyes:

With the deadline approaching monday, there is one set en route and one tyer that I have been unable to get ahold of. I have sent tgard27 multiple pm's and all have gone unanswered even though they have been on the forums after each pm was sent. I am going to assume that their flies are not going to come in. Once the package from fish-skeez gets here I will sort them all up and everyone will get one of their own back. I hope that is ok with everyone.

Hey all..... this may be the first time a host was waiting on me for flies .... Not sure how I feel about that, but they went out Thursday afternoon so he should get them by Monday.....

Hey all..... this may be the first time a host was waiting on me for flies .... Not sure how I feel about that, but they went out Thursday afternoon so he should get them by Monday.....

No sweat man, stuff happens.

Not a problem at all, especially since you responded to my pm. I figure they'll be here tomorrow and I'll sort them out and get them back in the mail Tues.

Got an awesome set of gurglers from Fish-skeez today :headbang: :headbang: Thanks for the extras!!!

I will get these sorted up tonight and in the mail tomorrow. Thanks for participating everyone you will all love your sets I am sure.

All sorted and will go in the mail tomorrow AM :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: Great looking bunch of flies everyone I think you will all be pleased

All flies are in the hands of the USPS. Great swap everyone post up when they arrive :yahoo: :yahoo:

Sweet box full of foam goodies showed up today .......

It's almost 70degrees in I can't remember how long..... Sure wish everything wasn't locked up in ice still, I'd be out trying these guys......

Nice ties everyone, thanks for the host........

wow these are showing up really fast. I'm glad everyone is enjoying their flies, this was a good bunch.