Fly Tying
AlexC

Two Zero One Zero in Pics

Thanks, Bryan. I still have a lot to learn when it comes to taking good pictures, but it helps that I drive past a Holiday Inn Express on my way to work every day. :D That, and I fished with Will Mullis once and instantly became more awesome at everything.

Thanks, Bryan. I still have a lot to learn when it comes to taking good pictures, but it helps that I drive past a Holiday Inn Express on my way to work every day. :D That, and I fished with Will Mullis once and instantly became more awesome at everything.

when can I expect to become more awesome at everything because I fished with AlexC once, who fished with Will Mullis once? Do you think that will kick in tonight and I'll be more awesome at cleaning the dishes? Wait, what Will fished with Day5, who fished with, Ridderbos, who fished with Lefty who fished with Kevin Bacon? If I can trace that line, then THAT has got to increase my awesomeness....right?

Thanks for sharing the photos! I love the ones with the kids playing in the background while you posed with other kids and a fish!

Lovely pics Alex. I liked the one with your little guy, I'm guessing your son, and the oversized Fishpond vest. I looked at that vest, and thought, "Boy this looks a lot like my vest". Then I realized, that's the vest I bought off you! It has done me well, thank you!

You're not to far from me, we should fish one day!

AlexC---you have some really awesome photos in your collection. Great stuff. My favorite was the kid sneaking up on the ol fishing hole. The bass photos were awesome as well along with many of your others. You can be proud of that collection. Thanks for posting!!

seen nearly all of them over the coarse of the year but putting them all together...well aside from being inspiring it's really making me itch for summer already.