Fly Tying
Mr. Vegas

Official: What did you tie today

That's a good-looking hopper, Dustin. :headbang:

I kicked off the new year by tying some partridge and green soft hackles and a March brown spider before heading to work. Dreaming of nice spring days ...

I have been tying some poppers. Shocking I know. I just love tying them. I watched Whitlock's DVD on Near Nuff Sculpin and now I want to try it.

I am painting 20 poppers, sealing another 20, and I tied a Joker and Mr. Freeze nymph to accompy my Batman and Robin.

Do you have pics they sound interesting

I tied up some Palomino midges and some Shipman's Buzzer's. These were from my new book The Fly Tying Bible. Well, not my book - I didn't write it. :D

I am painting 20 poppers, sealing another 20, and I tied a Joker and Mr. Freeze nymph to accompy my Batman and Robin.

Do you have pics they sound interesting

I just posted four of the poppers I painted and tied in the warmwater forum. The Joker and Mr. Freeze can be found on my blog or in the coldwater section. Sorry I missed this until now.

ATTRACTOR patterns...

2T_2_-1.jpg

2T-S

395_1_.jpg

PINKOLIVE_2_.jpg

Pink/Olive

DRAGONWARRIOR_2_.jpg

龍戰士

CAT12_28_12.jpg

Mobile Dubbing...

PT/TB :D

Its alright,

The minnow is just Congo Hair form the FlyTyersDungeon, ties in the EP style for a minnow.

Then i made a dubbing loop of some flash and then just glued on some eyes, and put stripes in the body.

Here's a video that i watched a couple of times to get the technique done right.