Fly Tying
flytyman1

Valentine's Day Emerger Swap - Due date Feb. 14, 2011

Ok, heres a few for the swap. The nice thing about the Duns are the fact that they land upright all the time and really have produced. You can change size and color for any Mayfly.

post-4571-1294620586_thumb.jpg

:yahoo:

Received a beautiful set of Mother's Day Soft Hackle Caddis Emergers in the mail today. Wow that was quick! Really nice looking flies. Thank's for the extras.

Li'Dave emailed and said his flies are finished and almost ready to ship.

Can't wait to see everyone elses flies.

flytyman1

They're in the post mate :scooter: ... as of about 20 minutes ago.... hopefully they won't take too long to make the journey north :wheelchair: .. As I said in the PM.... they're messy possum emergers, but I like the look of 'em. I hope they are up to the standard of the other ties :unsure:

Thanks for hosting :thumbsup:

Ok, heres a few for the swap. The nice thing about the Duns are the fact that they land upright all the time and really have produced. You can change size and color for any Mayfly.

:D Nice looking flies, can't wait to see them up close!

flytyman1

:yahoo:

Received a beautiful set of Mother's Day Soft Hackle Caddis Emergers in the mail today. Wow that was quick! Really nice looking flies. Thank's for the extras.

Li'Dave emailed and said his flies are finished and almost ready to ship.

Can't wait to see everyone elses flies.

flytyman1

They're in the post mate :scooter: ... as of about 20 minutes ago.... hopefully they won't take too long to make the journey north :wheelchair: .. As I said in the PM.... they're messy possum emergers, but I like the look of 'em. I hope they are up to the standard of the other ties :unsure:

Thanks for hosting :thumbsup:

:bugeyes:

I'm sure they look just fine, can't wait to see them. The question is, do we tie our flies to catch fish or other fly fisherman? I tie my flies to catch fish! So don't worry!

flytyman1

my PMD's are ready to ship. They are a standard PMD dry. I will post pics tomorrow.

Thanks again for hosting

Hey Mr. Vegas, no worries, I ended up tying 12 of each pattern, and they are on their way, just dropped in mail today.

:thumbup: :thumbup:

Thanks for tying up 2 sets of flies, can't wait to see them. The photos of the flies look great! I'll be watching for them in the mail.

flytyman1

Received 2 different sets of flies in the mail yesterday! Some beautiful Possum Emergers fron Li'Dave. Also received 2 excellent sets of flies from Bruce Derington, a set of Burnt Wing Reverse Hackles and a set of Transitional Nymphs. All beautiful flies, nice job guys, well done!

flytyman1

Received 2 different sets of flies in the mail yesterday! Some beautiful Muskat emergers fron Li'Dave. Also received 2 excellent sets of flies from Bruce Derington, a set of Burnt Wing Reverse Hackles and a set of Transitional Nymphs. All beautiful flies, nice job guys, well done!

flytyman1

Glad to hear they made it... thought it was about time.... Funny that the same fly gets called something different in different places :rolleyes: . Hope everyone likes 'em. They can probably be fished as an emerger by just ginking the wing bud, a dry by ginking the whole fly, or even an unweighted nymph if one chooses to do so....

Thanks again for hosting mate!

Received 2 different sets of flies in the mail yesterday! Some beautiful Muskat emergers fron Li'Dave. Also received 2 excellent sets of flies from Bruce Derington, a set of Burnt Wing Reverse Hackles and a set of Transitional Nymphs. All beautiful flies, nice job guys, well done!

flytyman1

Glad to hear they made it... thought it was about time.... Funny that the same fly gets called something different in different places :rolleyes: . Hope everyone likes 'em. They can probably be fished as an emerger by just ginking the wing bud, a dry by ginking the whole fly, or even an unweighted nymph if one chooses to do so....

Thanks again for hosting mate!

Sorry I called them Muskat Emergers I meant to type Possum Emergers, I corrected it on my prior post! Thank's for catching my mistake LiDave sometimes the brain just doesn't work right! lol!

Sorry I called them Muskat Emergers I meant to type Possum Emergers, I corrected it on my prior post! Thank's for catching my mistake LiDave sometimes the brain just doesn't work right! lol!

All good mate... What's in a name anyway.. I imagine that muskrat and possum dubbing would be quite similar :D Am just glad they made it and you think they're OK :yahoo: