Fly Tying
Gaddy

Bead Head Nymph Swap

fishingbobnelson you are suppose to tie a fly not give your bio.... a Rogue River Nymph. :hyst: :hyst: :hyst:

Score one for the nymphette from Nova Scotia :rolleyes: :hyst:

In the mail as of this morning. I hope I've given enough International Reply Paid Coupons for you mate... Just 2 extras in there... both simple little bead-heads in there own right... Please let me know when they arrive... I get worried when I send things O'S :ph34r:

No Problem Li'lDave I will let you know when I get them and any UN used international reply coupons I will send back to you. :headbang:

ROGUE RIVER NYMPH

Hook: Mustad 36890 sizes 6,8,10,12 or equilivant

Copper Tungsten Bead

5 wraps lead wire/or substitute

Thread: Flymaster 6/0

Tail: Green and Black rubber legs

Body: Peacock Hurl

Rib: Copper Wire

Back: Pearl Mylar

Wing: White Poly

Legs: Furnace Hackle

Thorax: Peacock Hurl

In Larger sizes this is an effective Steelhead fly. It is usually fished with a quick twich return.

And FYI Horseshoes, this is not a self portrait :hyst:

post-20459-1296408302_thumb.jpg

Gentleman as much as I hate to ask this if I can withdraw from this swap I would appreciate it. I just got hired in CO and need to be out there asap. It is a long move from NW AR. I hope that is not a problem. If You need me too I can try to knock them out real quick, but i just have a plate full as I have just gotten home from the interview. Thank you so much.

Sam Hall

Gentleman as much as I hate to ask this if I can withdraw from this swap I would appreciate it. I just got hired in CO and need to be out there asap. It is a long move from NW AR. I hope that is not a problem. If You need me too I can try to knock them out real quick, but i just have a plate full as I have just gotten home from the interview. Thank you so much.

Sam Hall

Congratulations!!!! :yahoo:

I'm fine with it, just my 2 cents.

That is fine with me as far as I am concerned. I don't blame you, sounds like a long haul and a big transition. Congratulations on the new job. Where in CO are you moving to?

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

No problem! Good luck with the new job and with the move. There is some good fly fishing rivers/sreams in CO, enjoy!

flytyman1

Congrads on the job....I may be able to step in and fill yours shoes....

Darrin

If you want in Darrin your in just PM me and let me know.