Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Li'lDave

Woolly Buggers anyone

It's about time I think... I've participated in a few and had a blast, and now I'm keen for another.... This time on my terms :devil: ... well... the standard FTF swap rules anyway :rolleyes:

It's not confirmed by the mods yet, but I have asked them, and I am keen to see if there will be interest in another swap hosted from the "deep south" :ph34r: ....

The theme being "Woolly Buggers", tied on hooks between size 6 and 14... It's a tie that I haven't mastered yet, and am keen to have a red hot go and get the opportunity to see some buggers from some great tiers.

I'm thinking up to 12 tiers including myself....

let me know what you think fellas

Cheers

Just because it will take a while for guys to get back to me I'd be thinking about the 6th of May, possibly the 13th... That means it'll be fairly tight, but doable I think

OH yeah, buggers, I'm in Peacock Flashy Bugger B)

I've started a fly box with just flies that I have received from you. It's started to get pretty full Bob. :headbang:

I like where this is going with you 2 in on this one... :D

Mine is likely to be fairly gawdy.... with a little bit of pink :rolleyes:

We'll see what the mods say and I will then confirm the date.

If you take continental tyers I'd like to be in. We would have to work something out to compensate you for the postage because I can't buy American stamps in Europe. Maybe Paypal, or extra flies or some material? I'd like to do black whooly buggers if I'm in.

Sjo

If you take continental tyers I'd like to be in. We would have to work something out to compensate you for the postage because I can't buy American stamps in Europe. Maybe Paypal, or extra flies or some material? I'd like to do black whooly buggers if I'm in.

Sjo

I'm in Australia (you know, the other Deep South) mate so we'll sort something out... So if this gets off the ground you're in. :headbang:

Looks like I might get a chance to use those stamps you sent me :D But I'd rather keep'em.

Looks like I might get a chance to use those stamps you sent me :D But I'd rather keep'em.

Keep 'em mate :D

I'm in, just finished dying some chenille. :headbang:

Giddyup Horsehoes! I'll add you to the list on the swap post :D

Welcome

Interesting, damn i would have been in with a muz wilson fuzzle bugger but i have lost my tying room to my wife's little cousin who is staying with us till he find his own place. Hmmz if he is out in the next week or so i may enter.