Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
flytyer166

rocky mountain dubbing company

hi all,

i just ordered some stuff from rocky mountain dubbing company and im just wondering how fast their free shipping is :wallbash: . anybody have any experience with this company?

Yep, you're at the mercy of the carrier! :lol:

I've bought from them in the past, but it's been quite awhile! They've been around for a long time, so they must be doing something right! Let us know how it turns out! :)

Slower than molasses in January! I ordered a sheepskin hatband to dry flies. took two months

hi all,

i just ordered some stuff from rocky mountain dubbing company and im just wondering how fast their free shipping is :wallbash: . anybody have any experience with this company?

I tried contacting them a couple of times, via email, and never got any response from them. I think if your going to be doing business online answering emails should be a part of it, in a timely manner. So I never ordered anything.

Just my 2cents worth.

Mikr

That is a great looking hatband! I'm tempted to order one, but I'll wait to see how flytyer166's goes first!!

well i just called them. let me tell you, she was the cockiest little thing ive ever talked to. thats one downer. another thing is she said she sent me an email saying that the item i ordered was out of stock. i never recieved that email. another thing is now, i have to wait two weeks to get what i want. not very good so far. ill keep you guys posted.

Matt G

maybe you should ask BEFORE you hit the send button when you order from somewhere unknown? :dunno:

I've done some business with RMD in the past. Years ago their rabbit was the best around. My last experience at wholesale left a bit to be desired. Hope your order is everything you wanted. Finding outfits with really consistent materials and reliable service isn't a given in my experience. Good luck.

Tight Lines

Bob LeMay

maybe you should ask BEFORE you hit the send button when you order from somewhere unknown? :dunno:

there wasnt anything saying it was out when i ordered

That is a great looking hatband! I'm tempted to order one, but I'll wait to see how flytyer166's goes first!!

Ya I love the hat band, it's the only company i could find that sells them. I always rub my arm across the sheep skin patch on my vest and either end up losing flies or end up with one in my forearm. Thats why I got one.

That hatband was just too tempting, so I went ahead and ordered one on the 20th and it arrived today 4/24. Looks great on my hat!!! :yahoo:

That hatband was just too tempting, so I went ahead and ordered one on the 20th and it arrived today 4/24. Looks great on my hat!!! :yahoo:

Glad you got yours so quickly. Mine probably took longer because it was international.