Fly Tying
Horseshoes

Dubbing Swap Invitational

LilDave your dubbing was mailed today. Give a yell when it arrives so it gives me a clue of the time factor.

Will do!

Horseshoes, put me down for a Damselfly Nypmh. It's probably going to be some sort of DT Damsel Variant.

Take care

BB

Horseshoes, put me down for a Damselfly Nypmh. It's probably going to be some sort of DT Damsel Variant.

Take care

BB

You got it!! sounds great

Horseshoes,

I'm down for a peacock softhackle (caddis emerger). I've been searching for something that I think will show off this dubbing and this looks like the one. Hope y'all enjoy :)

John

I tied a variation of the DT Damsel on a 200R hook. The tail is darker than the dubbing I had for the body, but other than that, I think it looks pretty good. I can't wait to try fishing it. But I think it shows off the dubbing pretty well. This was a short fiber, stiff dubbing which made a pretty shaggy body. It was a little hard to work with but makes a good looking body, I think.

Horseshoes, I'm ready for the addy, and please tell me what I'm supposed to do with the leftover dubbing. Do you want it back, or do we keep it? Either way is fine, I just would like to know what you want us to do with it.

Take care

BB

I tied a variation of the DT Damsel on a 200R hook. The tail is darker than the dubbing I had for the body, but other than that, I think it looks pretty good. I can't wait to try fishing it. But I think it shows off the dubbing pretty well. This was a short fiber, stiff dubbing which made a pretty shaggy body. It was a little hard to work with but makes a good looking body, I think.

Horseshoes, I'm ready for the addy, and please tell me what I'm supposed to do with the leftover dubbing. Do you want it back, or do we keep it? Either way is fine, I just would like to know what you want us to do with it.

Take care

BB

BB Keep the dubbing. Can't wait to see your flies. addy on the way.

Got my dubbing today. Sorry for the delayed response, I was on vacation. I will mess around with it and see what I come up with...

gregfred, hope your vacation was good and glad to hear you recieved them.:)

fishingbobnelson, can't wait to see the nymphs. :)

I'm still waiting on the other dubbing. I'm still not sure of the pattern I have choosen. I may need to change it. I will let you know.

Kevin

I'm still waiting on the other dubbing. I'm still not sure of the pattern I have choosen. I may need to change it. I will let you know.

Kevin

Not a problem, I haven't calculated the deadline yet. All things are taken into consideration. Our Islanders haven't received theirs yet.

Got my dubbing in the mail today. I will play around with it this evening and let you know which pattern I'll be tying.