Fly Tying
eastern fly

My next swap

no worries kevin..you should have kept the extras, your the one dealing with the logistics

Hey Kevin, you're my favourit, come on, let's swap again!

Sjo

Hey Kevin, you're my favourit, come on, let's swap again!

Sjo

Thanks Sjo and just so you know the postal fee went up but there all on there way. I have an idea for my next swap but not sure when to try it.

Kevin

Hello every one.

The post master came and my mom had to give him 15 cents to get the package. Not a big deal, but just a warning. The flies are all uber cool. I especially like the big one I believe kevin threw in. It reminds me of a banjo minnow or something. It would be good for salt water application. I think I will use it for bass! I like the other streamers. They would be good for trout. Like the one that looks like a black nosed dace. My mom especially liked the popper bass thing. She thought it looked like a big spider! The soft hackles look like they would be good for small stream trout fishing. I am thinking they would be good for those little brook trout streams. Oh! and muddler minnows. Good for bass and trout!

Well thanks again, all.

bye

thanks for the swap...flies look great and its almost time to start using them.

i'll be lookin for the next swap.

regards

brian

Wow! Got mine in the mail today and they're outstanding. I think I'll be going back through the database and checkin out all of these.

Thanks to everyone for a great swap. Lookin forward to another really soon!

have you tried that large streamer on bass? i think the smallies will tear it up this spring when the water drops back to normal